Yes, Magento 1.
We keep innovating and releasing new versions of our popular extension for Magento 1. Despite the announced end of support of the platform from Magento after June 2020, we made the bold decision to keep supporting all our Magento 1 customers, existing and new, beyond 2020.
The sheer number of our Magento 1 customers (over 22,000 and still growing every day) and our responsibility to them as well a Market data drove our decision. Read more about Why and how we will keep Supporting Magento 1.
As such we are delighted to announce a new release for OneStepCheckout for Magento 1, version 5.0.1.
- Compatible with PHP 7, PHP 7.2
- Fix : product amount in cart gets incremented past inventory value
- Fix : error thrown from OneStepCheckout code when updating cart. Issue occurs only in certain Magento versions
- Fix : changed handling of post code for countries where post code is optional
- Fix: bug in collectTotals switches. Fixed.
- Fix: improved how PayPal Hosted Pro modal looks like on mobile.
- Fix: malfunction with changing item quantities, reported by customer, solved by code change, probably caused by SUPEE-9767v2
- Fix: common CSS conflict with site themes, causes empty boxes in payment method section
- Fix : under some conditions error is thrown when post code optional for certain countries.
- Fix: shipping address template under certain conditions was not reacting correctly to System>Config>General>General>States options>Display not required State
- Fix: payment method label not displayed correctly in rare cases. Fixed.
Who needs to update?
If you are already on OneStepCheckout v4.5.8
No need to update.
Chances are you have already fine tuned it to the max and our Support team has already applied hot fixes to it.
If you are on an older version i.e. v4.5.6 and below
It’s wise to update so your Checkout supports the security patches released by Magento
How you do that?
- Simply login to your OneStepCheckout and you should be able to download it.
- If you can’t see v5.0.1 available for download in your account it’s because your Support and Update Plan has expired. You can renew it directly in your OneStepCheckout account.
Read more about OneStepCheckout Support and Update Plan.
If you are purchasing a new license for OneStepCheckout for you or your client’s Magento 1 store
You will automatically get the new version.