Version 1.2.038 introduces:
- Performance fixes and optimization for both the backend and frontend experiences
- Improved support for Braintree extension by Gene Commerce
- Localization optimization
- More control with our latest feature around quantity changes at checkout (feature request)
1. Performance fixes and optimization
- fix: tracking amount of collectTotals calls trough requests to improve performance
- fix: reducing method calls on data save to improve performance
- fix: reducing ajax calls on place order to improve performance
2. Improved support for Braintree extension by Gene Commerce
- fix: getObservableId method added to payment.js, observable element detection can be wrapped
- fix: Gene Commerce Braintree support for Apple Pay, Google Pay buttons, local payment button
- fix: improving AmazonPay support by hiding it from payment method list
3. Localization optimization
- fix: changing qtybuttons.js localisation variable as m2 only localises if $ or jQuery is used as jquery reference
- fix: adding missing localisation phrases to en_US.csv
4. Control over quantity buttons in the checkout summary area:
Feature: Cart item quantity control buttons can be disabled from admin configuration.
You can find v.1.2.038 and previous versions changelogs here.
How to get access to the latest version of OneStepCheckout for Magento 2?