Release Notes: ver_1.2.056
This release brings in fixes on 3rd party extension compatibility and PHP 8.1 compatibility level.
Notedly Store-Pickup is a shared payment method name for both built-in methods and 3rd party methods conflicting on layout nodes on same paths.
Since 3rd party extensions change constantly, we have to also keep up and fix what’s bundled. This upgrade is a must for PHP 8.1 where one use case of trim() would crash cause of changed implementation.
- refactoring: magento-coding-standards verified
- fix: wrapping reCaptcha calls after captchas are initiated to avoid race in object creation
- fix: additional domObserver to detect billing fields
- fix: store-pickup as shipping method in jslayout conflicts with 3rd party method codes, extra check to avoid false positives
- fix: more variable checks to detect adyen_ related payment method brand code logic
- fix: automatic customer creation was skipped in one/rare configuration setup
- fix: trim() update for php8.1 compatibility in MockManager class
- fix: add inline replace for rate selection bug in Amasty_ShippingTableRates/shipping template